The Beaumont Inn offers gourmet cuisine, personal service, friendly hospitality, and on-site coordination the day of your wedding. Our goal is to make sure your special day is a joy for both you and your guests.
Contact Sheila Humphrey, Special Events Manager by phone at 570-709-6493 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your appointment.
- Weddings are individually planned from an elegant sit down dinner to a more casual cocktail reception.
- Award winning Executive Chef Jeff Huntzinger offers farm to table cuisine with an organic garden on premises, offering over 40 heirloom fruits and vegetables… Yes, brides have been known to be in the garden the morning of their special day with Chef making selections for the wedding dinner that evening!
- The beautiful Beaumont outdoors consists of 50 acres surrounded by magnificent botanical gardens.
- Flagstone patios overlooking Leonard Creek with gas fire pits and Italian lighting offer the final touches on a casually elegant ambiance labeled “A Photographer’s Dream.”
- Ceremonies may be performed on site.
- The Beaumont Grande Pavilion accommodates up to 300 guests with heating and air conditioning.
- The Beaumont offers an extensive wine list, wine cellar, and a private room for a more intimate party of 40.